Ground-penetrating radar (GPR) is a geophysical method that uses radar pulses to image the subsurface. It Can be used to detect traditionally non-locatable subsurface features, including:
- Non-metallic pipes, including PVC and asbestos cement
- Concrete storm and sewer systems
- Utilities where installed tracer wiring has failed
- Underground storage tanks and drainage tiles
- Septic system components
- Non-utility structures such as vaults, foundation walls and concrete pads
Give yourself the best information possible and get your job done. Contact us today for more information.